We are seeking:
Technical Sales Manager - US
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Proactive acquisition of new business while understanding and presenting technical products
- Individually manage sales and generate new business from existing and prospective customers
- Meet prospective clients for presentations and product demonstrations
- Actively participate in exhibitions, conferences and client events
- Autonomously prepare quotations and tender responses
- Maintain and document customer specific master data
- Technical/engineering or business degree, a good technical understanding and the pleasure in the sales of sophisticated hard- and software products
- Experience with biometric products is a plus
- Experience in sales, preferably experience with system integrator - and government clients
- Experience in bid processes and contract negotiations
- Credible and confident appearance, strong assurance of completion and negotiating skills
- Independent working style, team-oriented behavior, ability to work under pressure, perseverance, motivation, flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Possibility to work from home office preferably East Coast with regular presence and interaction at the corporate office
- Excellent communication in English is required, German and Spanish is a plus
If you are interested in working in a small and innovative organization, then please send us your detailed application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your desired starting date and compensation. Please note that we may request prior job and salary verifications during the interview process.
Note: JENETRIC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Download Job Advertisement